Sunday, June 3, 2007

Day 33: Pardon the Interruption

Matthew 9:18 - 26
What's the worst interruption ever in your life? Phone call by marketing companies? Your boss giving you extra work? Friend asking about assignment? Someone died? A beggar asking you for money? Well, you vote.


My most frequent interruptions are: Requests (to fix computer, car, wardrobe, DVD player, toothbrush... just kidding), social purposes (MSN, phone calls), and other life issues (bills, house agent, etc).


Some interruptions are enjoyable, it makes me feel important to the right people, but sometimes I have to think twice. Especially if I'm doing something else.


If I need help, sometimes I get things done faster if I approach busy people. Some busy people learnt to organise their time even better to cope with the increasing demands. They even learnt how to expect or allow time for interruptions.


So, do you think it's good to be interruptible? What do you do when you are very tired, but your friend needs some company?

No comments: