Friday, July 13, 2007

I Love Maton!




Yes, I solemnly profess my love for Maton guitars. I already own the EM325C, who has been my faithful favourite, and so far she has won against my other guitars (now given away to friends). I am obsessed! I mean, do you know of anyone else who changed guitar strings almost every 3 months? Has all the gadgets to take care of the guitar? I often give her some facial treatment as well, ranging from cleaning the fretboard, polishing the body, lubricating the strings, etc. And I mourn over little dings and scratches on it too! Well, there's plenty of them, because this guitar has been well used in ministry. Sometimes I wonder whether I take more time caring for her than playing on her. In fact, I think my skills are not good at all. Some people learn guitar to attract chicks. But I don't have to play anything, my guitar is already a chick magnet!


Anyway, the point is, I get all-nostalgic after watching Michael Fix play. I guess, his music just captured my attention - whether it's jealousy or envy, only time will tell.

No comments: