Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Amazing Grace

This is one great movie, but it's not shown in many cinemas around Melbourne. I had to watch it at Nova. It was free seating, and by the time I arrived, I couldn't find a seat! Ended up sitting on the steps instead. And it hurts!

One of the quotes in the movie goes something like you may be well known to others, but not to yourself. It's so true for me, many people may know me, but I still don't know myself well enough. Thank God for Psalms 139, at least I know someone who knows me best!

You wretch! Well, so am I, according to the song. And it's so true, even in church. I've noticed that in a lot of church meetings, people are still unpolished in their communication skills. It creates a lot of unnecessary tensions. I can only desire for improvements, but as for now, grace is more potent to heal the soul.

No comments: