Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More Singapore

This is the day that that Lord has made :) I'll be glad and rejoice in it.

Started with chee kuay omelette for breakfast. Fasting for lunch, preparing myself for Thailand. More fruitful business discussions. Yeah, I'm tired now. Don't feel like elaborating.

Dinner: HALLELUYAH!! Met up with Celeste and Swee Lin at Newton Circus (but it's not a circus). I walked around, and I noticed that the stalls offer similar products. Boring. I heard that it's renovated, and not as good as it used to be. I ordered sambal stingray, but it never came. No revenge for Steve Irwin. No, I'm not supposed to revenge, but love Steve's enemy. I love stingray :D~

We had satay, mutton soup, crayfish, oyster omelette, and HUGE serving of ice kachang and durian chendol. Beautifully complimented with sugar cane drink.

My burden for Singapore is that there's too many distractions that draws people away from God. People are so busy chasing career and entertainment that they forget about the One who provided the blessings. And people forgot about others, especially those who are less fortunate.

Even in church.

I visited Shawn and Christine at their new apartment, and I had a good time of fellowship and sharing with them. This couple is very precious in my life. Shawn, thank you for your prayer and affirmation. God Bless.

No pretty food pictures today, I'm so tired, and I have to get ready for a morning flight. Oyasuminasai~~~

1 comment:

Su Kian said...

Hello, Koko.. :)

I could see "food" everywhere in your blog!! hehehe...normally people will talk more about things that they are passionate about! ;p

Pray that God will lead you and reveal His heart for you :)