Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm a MAN!

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com



YaHoO!!! I just took a Brain Wiring Test, and my basic score was 30 from a range generally between 0 and 300, which means that.... (drum rolls)...

I AM A MAN!!


High Masculine Brain. You demonstrate strong logical, analytical and verbal skills. You will tend to be disciplined and well-organised. You are probably very good at projecting costs and planning outcomes, being only slightly influenced by emotional considerations.

I knew it anyway. No editing there, just got it on my first try! But I feel that for some questions, the options should be more flexible. So, for those who don't score favourably, don't worry - the results are not 100% accurate. And girls, this is one (lame) excuse if you find that I'm not that accommodating. Please understand!

No comments: